Pages

Thursday 9 November 2017

Manaiakalani Film Festival



Yesterday we went to Sylvia park to watch other schools movies. The movies my school have seen is Pt England school,Tamaki Primary school and Panmure Bridge School. We went there for the manaiakalani film festival and it was there 10th annual. The movie I have really enjoyed from watching each school is "The battle of GI" by Pt England, "The place I call home" by Tamaki primary school and "Bad Feeling" by Panmure Bridge School. We also have been doing blog commenting on there blogs as well. What this film festival was about is that every school that is in the manaiakalani cluster gets to make a movie and than share it to other schools at Sylvia park for an example Pt England might be sharing there movie with us. But my favorite movie was "The Battle of GI" By Pt England.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Magenta
    I hope you enjoyed our movie our teacher has worked so hard on it so I am really happy for you to say it. Which was the most one that was the best out of those movies you liked? I didn't get to watch the Pt England one so I hope that the dance battle is very fun to watch.

    KEEP IT UP!!

    ReplyDelete