Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Dad meets the Martians

Retell the story of the poem in two sentences.
A flying saucer landed in the driveway last night they took dad on a ride in the saucer.

What could the storyteller not explain?
The storyteller could not explain how the dad drives a saucer and the martians can drive a ford.

List three of the interesting verbs from the poem.
The three verbs from the poem our drive,important and address.

List three of the contractions from the poem and then write them out in full.
The three contractions from the poem our
He’ll - He will
I’d - I would
They’d - They would

Our focus for today was to read a poem called Dad meets the Martians. I had to look carefully at the questions and the poem so I don't get the wrong answer. This really helped me to improve on getting my answers correct and not wrong.



No comments:

Post a Comment