Pages

Saturday 24 November 2018

Athletics Day

Today we got to have athletics and the whole school took part in it. There were heaps of activities. We were all set into four teams. The teams we had was Green, Blue, Red and Yellow. The team I was in was red. What I think  my team showed was teamwork, encouragement and sportsmanship. The actives I really enjoyed was Rob the nest and shot put. My favorite activity was The Sponge Race. In the afternoon there were sprints and the people that took part did very good and ran really fast. Thank you to the Tamaki College students that were helping us with the activities and to the parents for supporting us and to the staff. What I really like about athletic day is we get to have fun and we can also be competitive at the same time. The activities  we played were rob the nest, hurdle, sponge relay, shot pot, discus, lifesaver, egg and spoon race, rest/dance station, long jump, and the Frisbee race. The people that were in my team were Savelina, Nevaeh, San Kyaw, Joshua W and Tai.


No comments:

Post a Comment