Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Flying Kiwi

On the 23rd of March in the afternoon my class got to pick which camp activity we would like to go back to and I picked flying kiwi over the other activities. When I got there I wanted to go back to the deck because I was so scared but it was too late. I got my number I was about to go first.But I did not want to so my friend switch places with me so I was second. I was so happy I could jump up and down.


When it was my turn and I went to put my harness on it was too late to run back to the deck.So when Joe the instructor said am I ready that is when I know The wings people are  going to pull me up and when Joe was counting from 3 I was scared so he said the 3,2,1 then everyone was pulling me and I was in the air screaming and trying to fly like a bird.

Than it was round two I was so scared.Than I heard the countdown and when it was on 3 they pulled me while I was running and when I got to the air I started to swing in the air back and forward.



Blurb: Today I have been writing a recount about what I have been doing at camp.This recount is about what I did for my last rotation at camp. This was one of my great activity that I did at camp as well. This was a 5 minutes of my snapshot about camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment