Pages

Monday 20 March 2017

Why our blog is unique

Our blogs are interactive  websites where you can see other people’s learning and thinking. Our blogs have a global audience which means it is viewed from lots of places around the world. Are you aware all blogs are not the same?

The blogs we have  keep a record of our learning over time and show what we have been doing in class. They are unique because we post different things. For example people from different countries may have different views, videos and comments than me or you.

Do you want to  know why my blog is unique? My blog shows that I understand what task I was given. When I had to post something on my blog for the first time I was really nervous because I didn't know what people would say about my work.


We were confident enough to write and post our very first blog post.  We learnt how to create and share our  work from our teachers that have been  teaching us from year 4. It is great to share our learning with the global audience.
Have you ever wondered why we have a blog? That is because we are all unique in our own way and we have different thinking to anybody else. Are you aware that you can never throw away your blog but you can throw away your books.

Today I have been working with shakaia on this work sheet. We have been working on why our blogs our unique. Me and shakaia have been writing a Explanation.

Here are the link to shakaia blog:Link .

No comments:

Post a Comment