Pages

Thursday 14 December 2017

Christmas Dinner Comparison

Today we got to make a DLO on what our family eats and compare it to a oversea country. The country I have chosen to compare with was Jamaica because they have yummy food for an example Coca bread and what I like about the food I eat for my culture is mash potatoes. What we got to do on this DLO was we got to find what our country eats on Christmas day and how much it cost so the food I have chosen was Dumplings , Porridge and Coca bread. Than I got to do the same thing but what my family has than I got to see how much each food cost and than I got to add it all up together.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Magenta

    My name is Cadence and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey blogging team! It is awesome to have you join us this summer and I can't wait to read all your amazing blog posts.

    Fantastic to see you actively blogging! I had no idea they eat dumplings in Jamaica! I love dumplings!

    Just in case you need some help getting starting, here is what to do:
    First, head over to the Summer Learning Journey website which contains all the activities and any other information you need. To get there, copy and paste this link into your search bar.
    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    You will see four weeks available. Start by clicking on Week One: In the beginning. Have a read through the first activity. Have your blog open and waiting for you, so you can type your answers. I find it super handy keeping the SLJ sites open in one tab and my blog open on another. Once you have finished typing up your amazing answer, click publish and then one of our awesome team members from the SLJ site will comment and award you the points for completing that particular activity.

    There are two activities for you to complete each day, plus a bonus task OR you can be a star and complete as many as you like in one go!

    If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! I will do my best to answer them and help you out.

    Happy blogging Magenta!

    Cadence :)

    ReplyDelete