Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Tech Reflection

This year we have been going to Tamaki College to do tech. The groups we have just started in our Digital Tech, Pewter Casting and Food tech. What my group is doing is we are doing pewter casting. What my group is doing in pewter casting is we are choosing one item out of 16  to create for our selves or a friend or a family member. What I am making is boxing gloves for my older brother. The reason why I choose boxing gloves for brother is because he is almost having a fight and I want to give him something to wish him good luck. The material we are using  for pewter casting is pewter. What I really like about tech is that we are starting to make something that might mean something special for who ever we our creating it for.

No comments:

Post a Comment